Your use of the content provided in this resource is subject to the terms of the copyright statement available here:
For the purposes of these Terms: “Content” includes all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images, product details and/or software published or otherwise available on the Site from time to time (including, anything made available for download);
“including” and its derivations mean “including, without limitation”; “material” includes all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images;
and “Trade Marks” means the trade marks, logos and service marks (whether or not registered) displayed on the Site.
You will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms when you use, access or browse the Site, register your details with us or subscribe for email or online services or send us an email.
These Terms apply regardless of whatever user device you are using (including desktop, laptop or mobile web browser, digital television, mobile phones, automobile-based personal computers, handheld digital devices, and any other technology whether now known or developed in the future) (Network).
2. Changes to these Terms
We may change these Terms from time to time. Please check these Terms regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site after posting will be deemed acceptance of the changes.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site the Content and the Trade Marks. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access, browse and use the Site (including the Content and Trade Marks) in accordance with paragraph 3 below.
3. Access and use of the Site
You may use the Site for personal non-commercial use only. You may only download and print extracts of the Content for your own personal non-commercial use.
You may not:
(1) download or print any Content or extracts in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the Content from the Site; nor
(2) reproduce, republish, modify, archive, distribute, store, archive or commercially exploit the Content without our prior written consent; nor
(3) modify or adapt or create derivative works of the Content; nor
(4) utilise links to this website received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service; nor
(5) systematically forward links to this website within a business or outside a business for business purposes; nor
(6) copy or extract data from this website by means of robots, spiders, crawlers or other automatic devices or by any manual process used to systematically extract or copy web content.
Any such use of this website or the content is prohibited without an appropriate licence. Please contact the NLA (www.nla.co.uk) or us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Use of “Business-Guides.info” Name (Trade Mark)
Business-Guides.info name and its logos are trademarks of Business-Guides.info.
Except for purposes of attribution where we have granted you a licence to reproduce our content, you may not use Business-Guides.info’s names or logos, or any variations thereof, without prior written consent of Business-Guides.info.
You may not use Business-Guides.info’s name in any of its forms, nor Business-Guides.info’s logos for promotional purposes, or in any way that deliberately or inadvertently claims, suggests, or in the Business-Guides.info’s judgement gives the appearance or impression of a relationship with or endorsement by Business-Guides.info.